Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 06-26-2012 11:20:46

amdowney
Website

Server time is accurate yet CCP marks orders as 1hr back?

I have checked this before but couldn't work it out but I need to get the order times as stated by CCP accurate.

In WHM the server time is accurate and taking British Summer Time into consideration and CCP is set to NOT adjust the server time.

Yet orders are marked as 1hr earlier causing people to claim they placed orders before the cut off time!!

Any ideas please??

--------

To add to this if I ask CCP to adjust the server time, adding 3600 seconds (1hr) it corrects the time stated within the email but outlook reads that the email was sent from 1hr in the future??? WTF?

Last edited by amdowney (06-26-2012 11:40:00)

#2 06-26-2012 11:44:01

cyberws

Re: Server time is accurate yet CCP marks orders as 1hr back?

CCP should be getting its time from PHP.  WHM goes to the server.  I would check the settings of PHP to make sure the timezone for PHP is set to your timezone and check the daily savings settings too.

<?php
phpinfo();
?>

Jeremy O

Production CCP .:. Version 6 w/QuickBuy and many in house hacks
Skills: PHP & Perl programming, Solaris & Linux server administration, Oracle OCP training and MySQL experience

#3 06-26-2012 11:57:29

amdowney
Website

Re: Server time is accurate yet CCP marks orders as 1hr back?

Thank you, phpinfo was disabled for security reasons but I checked the php settings in WHM and a few google searches reveled that rather unobviously the time zone needed changing from UTC (or GMT which is what you'd expect to enter) to Europe/London

Thanks to this post also http://www.netshinesoftware.com/blog/ph … s-changed/

Board footer