Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 01-24-2012 15:15:51

mixer25

Downloading from Raw Database Admin - ecom_prod_dataexport.csv

Hi

I am trying to export the ecom_prod_dataexport.csv which is quite simple to do usually, however when I get to downloads and right click it saves a download.php instead of any csv file, and when I click save it gives and Internal error.

I guess this is a CHMOD problem, as I have trawled the site and found some others saying same problem and it says set your temp or downloads to 755 or 777, but no one actually says which folder it is in? 

So can someone map me to where it is I should be checking?

I need to change the shipping to custom shipping as since my update nothing came though and have 400 individual products to update otherwise sad

Your help appreciated!

#2 01-25-2012 13:45:08

JDLS88
Website

Re: Downloading from Raw Database Admin - ecom_prod_dataexport.csv

The files should be in yoursite.com/downloads

Jeremy D.

#3 01-25-2012 14:13:52

jj1987
Website

mixer25 wrote:

Hi

I am trying to export the ecom_prod_dataexport.csv which is quite simple to do usually, however when I get to downloads and right click it saves a download.php instead of any csv file, and when I click save it gives and Internal error.

I guess this is a CHMOD problem, as I have trawled the site and found some others saying same problem and it says set your temp or downloads to 755 or 777, but no one actually says which folder it is in? 

So can someone map me to where it is I should be checking?

I need to change the shipping to custom shipping as since my update nothing came though and have 400 individual products to update otherwise sad

Your help appreciated!

Downloads folder is in the root of ccp install.

-James Garrett

#4 01-25-2012 17:44:58

mixer25

Thanks, I don't know why I couldn't find it... it errors anyhow but does save a copy of it.

#5 01-26-2012 09:36:53

JDLS88
Website

mixer25 wrote:

Thanks, I don't know why I couldn't find it... it errors anyhow but does save a copy of it.

Yeah, I have the same problem. Changing permissions on the folder hasn't help me at all.

Jeremy D.

Board footer