Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

• Index
  •  » ClickCartPro 6
  •  » Moving site from one domain to a different domain with its own cpanel

#1 12-01-2010 11:55:19

gabescin3

Moving site from one domain to a different domain with its own cpanel

Hello,

I need help.  i developed a website using hostgator as the host with CCP 6.0. The site was  wwwyour-name-on-art.com   That domain was an addon domain to another domain.  I upgraded my hosting package and transferred the  ccp files from that location to a new cpanel specifically for a new domain wwwnamegiftexpress.com Basically changing the from one domain to a different one with its own cpanel

The files have been moved and the strange thing is that the site works with both domain names currently.   However, when I try to log into the admin I get the following message:

"The Kryptronic Central Server did not approve the request submitted. The server replied with this message: An error was encountered: The application URL used to submit this request does not match the application URL on record for the license key submitted. The application URL on record appears to be currently active. Please contact Kryptronic at kryptronic.com to resolve this issue."

I tried to reset the password in the superuser with the md5 and it did not work.  I tried using both admins with both domains.    I then deleted all the files from the addon domain your-name-on-art.com and the site still works with that domain.   Also the weird thing is that both domains work the site even though i deleted the files from the 1st domain.

I then tried to use installer to configure the paths but installer tell me the password is incorrect.  I logged into the config file and typed in a new password and it still wont work. 

I have feeling it may now have something to do with the software key. Where do I go from here?

#2 12-02-2010 00:38:13

gabescin3

Re: Moving site from one domain to a different domain with its own cpanel

I thought i had deleted all the files from the old domain, but i discovered that I had not. Once i deleted those files i tried to log into my admin and it worked.  Problem solved.

• Index
  •  » ClickCartPro 6
  •  » Moving site from one domain to a different domain with its own cpanel

Board footer