Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 12-01-2010 07:41:40

Tarnica

Issue with drop down menu and lightbox

Hi,

I'm having a problem with a drop down menu(ddsmoothmenu) conflicting with lightbox being on the same page.

I have seen a few other posts very similar to this - but none of the fixes seem to apply in this instance.

The lightbox functions as it should and the drop down menu appears to function as it should also, that is until you stop hovering on it and it doesnt hide. It just stays there and doesnt go away unless the page is refreshed.

In the error console I get the error (numerous times)  'Javascript error: Invalid array length' in the lightbox file 'protoype.js'

Can anyone help?

#2 12-02-2010 02:56:03

ZipSkins
Website

Re: Issue with drop down menu and lightbox

I have come across conflicts with lightbox where CCP6 users have installed dynamic menus of this type from third party suppliers. Probably the simplest solution is to remove ddsmoothmenu and use the method described on this forum by user dh783 (John), as his method does not cause these problems.

Nigel

| Professional Quality Customisable Skins for your ClickCartPro Powered Site

-----------------------------
Certified Support Partner

Board footer