Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 05-29-2010 18:01:40

Anthonypi

Internal server error

I'm receiving an Internal server error after the final submit during checkout..
payments go through to the gateway..orders go into the back end, but the page hangs when returning to the
result / confirmation page.. then the error. Email receipt doesn't send out.
I noticed if the transaction fails..i.e. bad card number or something it returns to the message page ok.

i got this from a debug script i added to the checkout page , but i don't think it's the issue..

[2048] Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated
on line 563 of /****/htdocs/khxcPrivate/pear/PEAR.php
Vars:
Array
(
   [class] => File_Find
   [pear_loaded] =>
   [private_path] => /********/htdocs/khxcPrivate
   [include_path] => /******/htdocs/khxcPrivate/pear
)

server is using PHP 5.4.12

turning on debug i don't see anything unusual in the output..
although not sure what to look for there...
Using version 6

Last edited by Anthonypi (05-30-2010 00:07:53)

#2 07-18-2010 22:37:42

vbsaltydog
Website

Re: Internal server error

This post should go in the support forum.

The difference between a successful transaction confirmation page and a failed transaction confirmation page is the functions that run before the confirmation page is printed and the function that is likely the cause of your issue is the email going out for the order confirmations.

You need to verify that the other CCP mail based functions are working. Can you use the contact us page to send an email? Do you get an error when you try? Does the contact us email arrive?

Troubleshoot CCP/PHP/Email first and the order problem will likely get fixed as a result of fixing the PHP/Email.

Latest CCP 7 XMods Available:

Board footer