Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 02-25-2010 02:39:35

chrisby

greenbarnweb - europacart?

I have only just read on these forums the difference and by the looks of it now two different software products?! I bought clickcart from greenbarnweb and I think I am right in saying I will not be able to get any new versions released by kryptronic from 6.0 onwards?
I think I paid £250 for ccp6 but europacart is $199, before I go ahead and fill my store and begin trading I would like some views on whether I should maybe ditch clickcartpro6? I would obviously lose the money I spent and go with europa and get the latest updates mods and so on as I am also guessing new released mods will probably not function 100% with greenbarnweb ccp6?

I would appreciate some advice on this as I am a little concerned!

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited by chrisby (02-25-2010 02:45:17)

#2 02-25-2010 03:01:24

zanart

Re: greenbarnweb - europacart?

Europacart 7 is the nicer/neater/better version and you will be able to use all of the Kryptronic released mods.

CCP6 is no longer supported and no more mods will be made avaialble. Therefore you would need to request custom mods from GBW.

The only problem with EuropaCart is that it is not fully supporting the requirements of the UK market. This is evident from reading the forums. However in time the problems will hopefully be eliminated.

There is nothing wrong with the GBW version 6 and I still operate a sucessful website using it, but EuropaCart 7 is fundamentally better.

Rob

Rob

#3 02-25-2010 03:25:42

GreenbarnWeb
Banned
Website

Hi

Kryptronic are infringing our trade mark by selling ClickCartPro (Europacart) to the EU/UK market.

If you are using the Europcart Vat system you will potentially get into a lot of trouble with HMRC.

We will be releasing a newer version CickCartPro in the EU/UK Market in the next couple of weeks that have over 40 improvements and new features.

#4 02-25-2010 07:15:29

chrisby

ok looks like i dont have to worry too much, thanks.

chris

#5 04-25-2010 03:47:06

sushisushi
Website

GreenbarnWeb wrote:

If you are using the Europcart Vat system you will potentially get into a lot of trouble with HMRC.

Why is that? as long as you charge 17.5% on VAT qualifying items is that not the total requirement?

Buy sushi making ingredients, sushi party kits and Japanese food at wwwsushisushi.co.uk

Board footer