Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 02-07-2010 20:28:22

aspiracars

License Key

Hi, we originally bought a License Key for the domain wwwexoticrockets.com and just bought a new domain wwwaspiracars.com to use instead... could someone change the URL in the database so we can continue the install process? The message we are getting is:

The central server did not approve the request submitted. The server replied with this message: An error was encountered: The application URL used to submit this request does not match the application URL on record for the license key submitted. The application URL on record appears to be currently active. Please contact Kryptronic at kryptronic.com to resolve this issue.

I have both the old software key and the new software key but neither works. I do not knwo how to release the old URL that appears tot be active as CCP is not installed there.

Thanks!

Last edited by aspiracars (02-07-2010 20:28:43)

#2 02-10-2010 12:54:32

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: License Key

Contact the custom shop.  Typically you can install on another domain as long as the old install was removed without getting a license info change from Kryptronic.

Nick Hendler

#3 01-11-2012 19:11:59

rtringo

I am having the same problem. I deleted CCP7 from the original sever and when installing on different it stop at Sept 7.

How does the central server know the original install was deleted.

#4 01-17-2012 16:26:21

jj1987
Website

rtringo wrote:

I am having the same problem. I deleted CCP7 from the original sever and when installing on different it stop at Sept 7.

How does the central server know the original install was deleted.

It looks for a file to verify.

-James Garrett

Board footer