Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 01-04-2010 20:40:27

Dart_Frogger

Upgrading Zip Skins

Ok, asking this again as a new topic.

I purchased CCP 6 and zipskin 015.  Recently  I upgraded to CCP7, only to find out that previously purchased zipskins were no longer compatible with the new version of CCP7.

There is no mention anywhere of zipskin upgrade policies, and no mention of compatibility issues were made either on the Kryptronic site, nor did a search of the subject yield results here. In fact, the only reference to skins on the forum implied that they should work just fine, although that was a pretty old post.

So the last time I asked this question was on the 23rd of December in the zipskin compatibility thread I started, and there was no response.  So I ask again.......

Is there a free upgrade, do I have to pay an upgrade fee, or do I have to purchase the skin again???????

I can't exactly say I'm real happy right now. I've been trying for 2 weeks to get a website up, and it seemed to me this was a real simple support question that really shouldn't take 12+ days to get an answer to.

#2 01-05-2010 04:20:52

ZipSkins
Website

Re: Upgrading Zip Skins

I have sent you a PM

Nigel

| Professional Quality Customisable Skins for your ClickCartPro Powered Site

-----------------------------
Certified Support Partner

#3 12-17-2011 13:40:11

mixer25

Did you get an answer on this as upgrading 6-7 shortly with zip skin

#4 12-19-2011 04:20:35

ZipSkins
Website

The previous post on this thread is almost 2 years old!

Send me an email (info@zipskins.com) and explain the circumstances, and I will look into it.

Nigel

| Professional Quality Customisable Skins for your ClickCartPro Powered Site

-----------------------------
Certified Support Partner

Board footer