Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 11-13-2009 09:58:11

roxie
Website

Can't find the CSS to edit font color

Hello everyone,
It's been 3 years since I've worked with CCP - and I'm having issues finding something that should be very easy. Something I've done a few times, albeit a long time ago.
Just upgrade to CCP7 and integrated Joomla. Everything is fine, except I cannot remember or find the places to change the black text. Text in page ie: Terms of Use, Store Polices and sprinkled through out the other pages. Also, the black text for "Items", "Location", "Menu" and the like.

I've looked in every all.css file I have and there are no font colors showing as #000000. I've even looked for #000 to no avail.
The black text is only showing in the CCP side so I 'thought' it would be the Default Template but no - or if it is I am not seeing it, or not understanding it.

Please help. My template is a dark blue color and the black is impossible to read.
Here's a link so you can see what I mean - http://www.keshna.com/store/index.php?a … termsofuse

Thank you very much!
RoxAnne

#2 11-13-2009 10:15:20

Dave

Re: Can't find the CSS to edit font color

That page is using 3 style files.

With no color specified the black is likely the browser default. You should be able to correct it by adding

Code:

color: #fff;

to the body tag that is in the 2nd file shown above.

#3 11-13-2009 10:29:46

roxie
Website

Dave,
Thanks so much! wink That worked, of course. I was wondering how much control the Joomla CSS had over the CCP side when I was digging around in the files. Made me wish I still had my old Firefox set up with all the cool addons that helped me find things like that.
And, it never occurred to me that the color wouldn't be specified... Learned someting today.

Thanks again,
RoxAnne

#4 11-13-2009 10:36:44

Dave

If you're not using FF you should be smile

Board footer