Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#76 12-14-2009 10:00:19

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Google Checkout Set Up Steps

Sounds like you either missed a line or overwrote a line.  The full context of that mod is:

Code:

$gcoxml .= '<shipping-methods>' . $eol;
$gcoxml .= '<merchant-calculated-shipping name="' . $this->encode_gcoxml($nameship) . '">' . $eol;
$gcoxml .= '<price currency="' . $this->encode_gcoxml($currency) . '">' . $this->encode_gcoxml($totalship) . '</price>' . $eol;
$gcoxml .= '<shipping-restrictions>' . $eol;
$gcoxml .= '<allowed-areas>' . $eol;
$gcoxml .= '<world-area />' . $eol;
$gcoxml .= '</allowed-areas>' . $eol;
$gcoxml .= '</shipping-restrictions>' . $eol;
$gcoxml .= '<address-filters>' . $eol;
$gcoxml .= '<allowed-areas>' . $eol;
$gcoxml .= '<world-area />' . $eol;
$gcoxml .= '</allowed-areas>' . $eol;
$gcoxml .= '</address-filters>' . $eol;
$gcoxml .= '</merchant-calculated-shipping>' . $eol;
$gcoxml .= '</shipping-methods>' . $eol;

Nick Hendler

#77 12-14-2009 10:39:31

meshugy

i found the problem, thanks Nick!

-Michael

#78 12-14-2009 21:13:08

meshugy

Hi Nick,

The update seems to be working as I got my first international order today via google checkout.

However, I still have two issues that I'd like to fix:

1) The cart is still changing the shipping address of all orders to the state of Washington regardless of the actual shipping address. My store is located in Washington so this has something to do with it. Also, on the international orders it's adding Washington to the state field AND United States to the country field. The billing address remains unaltered. It's only the shipping addresses that are getting changed. Any ideas how to fix this? I've been asking for weeks and no answers yet.

2) CCP7 is still send 4 confirmation emails out for every order. Any idea how to get to send only 1?

thanks,

-Michael

#79 12-15-2009 09:58:36

webmaster
Administrator
Website

1) The cart is still changing the shipping address of all orders to the state of Washington regardless of the actual shipping address. My store is located in Washington so this has something to do with it. Also, on the international orders it's adding Washington to the state field AND United States to the country field. The billing address remains unaltered. It's only the shipping addresses that are getting changed. Any ideas how to fix this? I've been asking for weeks and no answers yet.

Is that in Google, or once the order gets back to CCP for processing (is it correct in CCP in the database?)?  Google does have to default to something, if the issue is on their side, and that something would be your location.

2) CCP7 is still send 4 confirmation emails out for every order. Any idea how to get to send only 1?

What emails are you getting?  Are they shipper, customer or internal emails?  Are they duplicates?  Do you have additional addresses set up in your System | Mail | Mail Messages settings?

Nick Hendler

#80 12-15-2009 10:25:42

meshugy

webmaster wrote:

Is that in Google, or once the order gets back to CCP for processing (is it correct in CCP in the database?)?  Google does have to default to something, if the issue is on their side, and that something would be your location.

When I check the order in the Google admin the shipping address is correct. The problem only occurs in CCP.

What emails are you getting?  Are they shipper, customer or internal emails?  Are they duplicates?  Do you have additional addresses set up in your System | Mail | Mail Messages settings?

I get four internal emails....customers have reported getting four confirmation emails. They are all exact duplicates. I have no other address setup and this only happens with google checkout orders.

thanks!

'm

#81 12-15-2009 10:44:12

webmaster
Administrator
Website

This sounds like you've got a problem with the order update.  Is the order changing it's status to completed?

Nick Hendler

#82 12-15-2009 10:54:27

meshugy

webmaster wrote:

This sounds like you've got a problem with the order update.  Is the order changing it's status to completed?

Do you mean when I change the status in CCP to compeleted? Yes, the status changes to completed with no problems....and I also change the status via Shipworks and it has no problem changing to completed in CCP7.

I get the four internal emails from google when the order is placed, not after it's shipped.

#83 12-16-2009 10:19:30

webmaster
Administrator
Website

No, what I mean is:

Does the order show a status other than 'Pending Payment' in CCP admin after it's been completed at Google?

Nick Hendler

#84 12-16-2009 11:07:54

meshugy

no, it says pending shipment.

#85 12-17-2009 11:04:30

webmaster
Administrator
Website

This is beyond an issue with the Google code in CCP and looks like a user-level issue with either your setup or Google account.  Contact the custom shop to set you up with a basic support ticket on this and reference this forum post in your message.  Please detail any other changes you may have made to the Google code in the message.  I want to look at this on your server.

Nick Hendler

#86 12-17-2009 11:30:57

meshugy

ok, I will contact Jeff.

This problem seems to be getting worse....I just received two international orders via google checkout and CCP changed the country field for both the shipping and billing address to United States. It also added Washington to the state field and charged local sales tax! Hopefully you will be able to figure this out...

'm

#87 01-26-2010 11:57:38

meshugy

HI,

Has any more progress been made on these issues?

1) The cart is still changing the shipping address of all orders to the state of Washington regardless of the actual shipping address.

2) CCP7 is still send 4 confirmation emails out for every order.

Both google and my web host say everything is working correctly on their end and say it's a software issue. Any ideas?

-Michael

#88 05-25-2010 09:38:22

gbailey

I too am having the same problem of the shipping STATE not being updated to the customer shipping address.

The billing state, and all other address information coming back from Google is correct and is updated properly AND by inserting a bit of temporary debug code to log to a file, I see the correct shipping state is being returned by Google, but it does NOT get updated in the CCP7 order database.

So there is obviously something going wrong in the code somewhere.

After this code at about 1659:
if (empty($stateprov_found)) {$billing_info['stateprov'] = 'Not Applicable';}
               } // End of if statement.

I logged these variables:
$billing_info['stateprov'] . " - " . $stateprov_code1 . " - " . $abb

and after this code:
if (empty($stateprov_found)) {$shipping_info['stateprov'] = 'Not Applicable';}

I also logged these:
$shipping_info['stateprov'] . " - " . $stateprov_code . " - " . $abb

The results on a real live order were:

South Carolina - SC - SC
Montana - SC - SC

where the real order billing AND shipping state was South Carolina and our store state is Montana.

Does that help figure this problem out?

Last edited by gbailey (05-25-2010 09:54:23)

#89 06-22-2010 10:12:50

meshugy

Is anyone at Kryptronic planning to fix this issue with their Google Checkout mod? I've had a ticket open since last Oct and no one has has solved this problem. Does anyone have any idea how to get the state field to update properly? And to prevent 4 confirmation emails for every google checkout order? It's driving my customers and I crazy!

thanks,

'm

#90 06-23-2010 13:03:18

gbailey

Bump!

I've got more debug data to show the problem if needed...

Summary:
    $shipping_info['stateprov'] is NOT getting updated properly.

My prior post has the tracking data I captured from within the google checkout code and I've got more.

Board footer