Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 09-07-2009 05:53:53

robprotronica

PayPal Pro 3-D secure

Just received an e-mail from PayPal saying:-

"Remember that as of 1 January 2010, all Maestro payments you receive as direct payments on UK Website Payments Pro will need to be processed via 3-D Secure. ........we strongly recommend that you set up 3-D Secure technology as soon as possible so you're ready for next year. 3-D Secure is provided at no additional cost, so why not get started now?"

We are using PayPal Pro for all card payments, we don't see many Maestro cards but don't want to exclude them.

PayPal also say:-

"PayPal has selected Cardinal Commerce as the preferred ‘Merchant Plug In' (MPI) provider for this system."

And then go on to say how to register with Cardinal Commerce and start integrating their system.

So I guess the question is do I start following the PayPal route or is there already a tried and tested CCP6 way of implementing 3-D secure with PayPal Pro?

Rob

#2 01-20-2010 10:26:41

mysoftware
Website

Re: PayPal Pro 3-D secure

Hi

Has anybody added this yet for ccp6?  We are awaiting official release for CCP7 but could do with solution for older clients using ccp6

Visit wwwMy-Software.co.uk - World Leaders in Personalised Gift Making Software

#3 01-26-2010 05:52:49

thecocktailstore

Hello,

It was the 21st PayPal Pro needed 3D secure and i have been in touch with Cardinal Payments to get it sorted on our site.  I got a reply saying:

"Currently Click Cart Pro has not contacted Cardinal in order to start the 3-D Secure integration. If you have a contact there please put them in touch with me ASAP so I can assist in getting them integrated for their merchants."

Is there any chance we can get this on CCP6?

As I'm the same as Rob, don't really want to exclude people paying with Maestro

Thanks

#4 01-26-2010 06:48:54

mysoftware
Website

I have been in contact with Jeff and he says they are working on this for CCP7, I hope soon as its urgently needed.  But I cant see it being added for CCP6 as not sure if they support older builds, you would need to check with them sorry.

#5 01-27-2010 03:26:29

mysoftware
Website

3D Secure is the processor for PayPal and this has to be implemented for all PayPal Website Payments Pro transactions, as this will not affect Lloyds TSB as it is only for Maestro (Switch) payments at this time and not Visa, MasterCard etc.  Also Website Payments Pro UK supports Solo as a card payment method also.

Board footer