Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 06-25-2009 04:44:29

dukes
Website

set flag if particular parameter was passed to program script

Hi
I need to pass onto the payment processor pages via the hidden form fields mechanism a viable if the script is run on its first invocation with a particular parameter. This is required as this transaction will then be flagged as a phone order rather than online order for use by a call centre. The call centre people will select the items to be bought, manually enter the customers details into the address pages, checkout etc. They will initially click on a link as below

e.g. wwwmydomainname.com/ccp5/cgi-bin/cp-app … oneorder=1

a variable requires to be set e.g. vpp_var and passed onto the processors payment page via hidden field.

i have use the following code in ste_exec.pl in the ste_exec routine

if($q->param('phoneorder')==1)
     {

$vpp_var = "yes";
      }
     else

$vpp_var="no";
     }

unfortunately the problem im having is that because the ste_exec routine gets called every time you progress thru the cart checkout pages the initial setting of $vpp_var is lost and im getting vpp_var to be set to "no" regardless. So where/how do i  code this so it only gets called once and also has access to the initial program parameters.

please advise.

regards
dukes

regards
dukes

#2 06-25-2009 08:58:25

rachaelseven
Website

Re: set flag if particular parameter was passed to program script

Beyond the scope of forum help, I'm afraid, and into the realm of bespoke professional code.  Contact Stephen at cartmod.com (the only certified support partner for V5.1) if you're interested.

Rachael Katz
- Custom Focusing Screens for DSLR Cameras

Board footer