Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 05-19-2009 06:44:39

palagrim

Limit to number of discounted products?

Hi,

We're still using CCP 5.1 - we're going to be upgrading to a different cart in the future, but for now we want to run a campaign offering a discount across 10 products. Unfortunately, when I add more than 9 products to the Discounts, the shopping cart breaks.

In the control panel I get this error when I try to "update" a discount containing 10 or more products:

"disconnect invalidates 1 active statement handle (either destroy statement handles or call finish on them before disconnecting) at C:/website/ccp51/cgi-bin/library/common/database.pl line 39. ="POST" ACTION="http://www.thegmcgroup.com/ccp51/cgi-bin/cp-admin.pl">"

When a customer tries to use a code that has 10 or more products added to it, they get:

"There was an error encountered while processing your request. Please select from the menu to continue."

There is no menu to choose from.

Has anybody else come across this and hopefully got a solution?

Thanks! smile

#2 06-06-2009 18:20:54

vbsaltydog
Website

Re: Limit to number of discounted products?

A workaround would be to add a category that holds the 10 products and then set a discount on the category. Since you are only looking for a quick fix.

-Stephen

Latest CCP 7 XMods Available:

Board footer