Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 04-07-2009 19:58:47

wyattea

XMOD - Follow Up

I read the follow up xmod pdf manual but I'm confused about something. It mentions being able to select follow ups based on a given product or multiple products. Here's what I want it to do:

ANY order, regardless of # of items in order, send a follow up thanking them for order. If they order again (regardless of what they order), they get the follow up again. A follow up for every order. I'm going to thank them and ask them to send a comment about their ordering experience. Good ones we use for testimonials, 'corrective' ones, we use to improve our website/order process.  Our office guy used to do this manually and got great feedback/testimonials.

So can It do this? Send a follow up for every order regardless of what is ordered?

Regards,

James...

#2 04-07-2009 23:30:05

dh783
Website

Re: XMOD - Follow Up

I have only seen the fellowup email in the beta test and I am perty sure that it is the same for the production version (if it's out), which will let  you creat an auto email(s) and set the time period for which to activate and can be set to send on any or all of the products (any combination, not tied to quinity of any product) in the database. There is also a single fellowup email portion in which you can manually send them out if you want.

John

Board footer