Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 03-13-2009 10:13:44

sushisushi
Website

The Quantity field in Shopping cart is blank

If you go to our site wwwsushisushi.co.uk and add a few products to the cart, when you view the cart it does not tell you the quantity of each item and doesn't let you edit it.

Any ideas?

Buy sushi making ingredients, sushi party kits and Japanese food at wwwsushisushi.co.uk

#2 03-13-2009 10:55:30

dh783
Website

Re: The Quantity field in Shopping cart is blank

I would start by looking over the Shopping Cart/Wish List Display include or turning on debug to see if any clues  show up. I will say that your opening site page is showing 30 code errors starting of with the skype link (no opening <p>, and the close </P>), the most errors are from the use of & in the item names. Other pages produced a lot more errors, one had 108, not saying they are causing your problems but they can be avoided.

John

#3 03-16-2009 08:33:02

sushisushi
Website

I'm a total PHP novice, I wouldn't even know how to debug the site. How would I do that?

thanks

Buy sushi making ingredients, sushi party kits and Japanese food at wwwsushisushi.co.uk

#4 03-18-2009 03:46:34

sushisushi
Website

help!

Board footer