Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 03-05-2009 17:55:36

stage

Notify when back in stock

Hi all,

Has anybody successully implemented a "notify me by email when back in stock" function, for products set to "Use Declining Balance Inventory = Yes" and "Inventory Count = 0"??  As you know, these products may be viewed, but may not be put in the cart.

It would be neat to be able to automatically send the customer an email once the count becomes >0.  Or "Use Declining Balance" is turned off.

I know this is probably a job for Stephen/Cartmod, but just wondering if anybody here has played with the idea.

Thanks,
Nathan

#2 03-09-2009 16:30:31

vbsaltydog
Website

Re: Notify when back in stock

I believe that the "wish list" mod offered by ATS (don't know if you can still get it or not) was made for this task. Perhaps search the forum for "wish list" and see if there is something out there.

Latest CCP 7 XMods Available:

#3 03-09-2009 16:41:29

rachaelseven
Website

If memory serves, ATS had totally shut down their website last I checked.  Couldn't hurt to double-check, but I'm pretty sure they've closed out their 5.1 business entirely.

Rachael Katz
- Custom Focusing Screens for DSLR Cameras

#4 03-09-2009 16:52:25

vbsaltydog
Website

Thanks Rachael. Sounds like searching the forum for "wish list" is the way to go outside of a custom mod which I will be happy to quote by sending a request to support@cartmod.com

Latest CCP 7 XMods Available:

Board footer