Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 02-14-2009 08:42:03

dollyseller
Website

Length of Store Header Tags

Hi
I expect the answer is staring me in the face (as usual!), but how can I centralise the writing in my store header tags? In "Site HTML Layout, the headings script reads:

<TD WIDTH="107" BGCOLOR="6600CC" ALIGN="CENTRE"><FONT FACE="(CGIVAR)html_small_font_face(/CGIVAR)" SIZE="(CGIVAR)html_small_font_size(/CGIVAR)" COLOR="FFFFFF">

<B>Shop by Category</B><br>
</FONT></TD>

</TR></TABLE>

</TD></TR>

<TR><TD WIDTH="160">

- am I right in thinking that "ALIGN="CENTRE" is the part of the above script that aligns the writing within the headers? So it *should* already be centralised? You can see my problem with the purple headers on my store page:
http://www.lolli-dollies-online.co.uk/c … i?pg=store

Also, I would really love to have my pages numbered within each store category instead of "Currently displaying items 1 to 15 of 117. Click below to navigate through the entire listing." - I find it a pain when I'm working on my site, so I'm sure my customers do, too. I know from my extensive trawls through the threads that there isn't a mod for this. If I were to upgrade to Version 6 (or whatever the latest is now!), would this be a feature? And - more to the point - is it a simple matter to "overwrite" one version of CCP with another?

I love CCP, and I just want to make my site as good as it could be.

Life's too short...so get over it!

#2 02-14-2009 10:25:51

rachaelseven
Website

Re: Length of Store Header Tags

The answer to your centering problem is one of linguistics, I'm afraid.  Browsers only accept the American spelling of "CENTER".  Change the spelling in your site layout and the headers should center up just fine.  As for the pagination thing, I don't have an answer.  ATS used to have a pagination mod, but they are long gone now.  You could try Stephen at CartMod (wwwcartmod.com) to see if he could whip something up for you.  As to the features and upgrade difficulty of v6, that would best be addressed in the v6 section of the forum.

Rachael Katz
- Custom Focusing Screens for DSLR Cameras

#3 02-14-2009 14:47:17

dollyseller
Website

Re: Length of Store Header Tags

That's great, thanks, sorted the centering just as I wanted! (Now why didn't I think of that?!)
As for my other two questions, yes, I'll give them a try too.
Job done!

Life's too short...so get over it!

Board footer