Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 12-23-2008 14:23:40

rob-y2k

payment method selection?

When it comes to payment method selection one option is -  "Purchase using your PayPal account".   If customers who don't have paypal see this they just going to go else where.  What i want it to say is  - Purchase using paypals secure server. Or something along these lines.  So none paypal customers no they can still check out.   How do I go about changing it?

#2 12-23-2008 15:27:52

Dave

Re: payment method selection?

In admin under Home > ClickCartPro > Commerce: Orders and Checkout > Manage Processing Gateways select Update next to "PayPal (Standard Method) - Payment Form" and modify the "Field Display Text" field as desired.

#3 12-23-2008 23:39:13

rob-y2k

Ive just looked there and cant see anywhere the print that says "Purchase using your PayPal account".  if possible could you show me an example of it please.

#4 12-24-2008 06:02:38

Jacko
Website

Hi,

If you go to the point in admin Dave mentioned then on the update PayPal standard gateway screen in the third band down, titled Checkout Display there is a box titled Field Display Text*. In mine the default text for the label the customer sees is this.

Purchase using your PayPal account, or using a debit / credit card.

I'm quite happy with this and have had no complaints from anyone using this option. You can however edit this to whatever you desire.

Steve Jackson

Astral Moon, for all your Pagan, Wiccan, New Age and Gothic needs.

http://www.astralmoon.co.uk

#5 12-24-2008 07:22:35

rob-y2k

Oh yes i see it now thank you both. I was looking at the html at the bottom. Thanx

#6 07-02-2009 06:00:55

sushisushi
Website

can you edit the text above the options that says "Select your method of payment"

I want this to read "choose your payment method, this will then take you to our payment processor"

Thanks

Buy sushi making ingredients, sushi party kits and Japanese food at wwwsushisushi.co.uk

Board footer