Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 12-10-2008 14:47:36

Mr. Pink
Website

Holiday season USPS glitch

I just received the following email from USPS:

The Postal Service continues to experience intermittent system interruptions in our Webtools API’s.. We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing, especially at what is one of the busiest times of the year. We are hopeful that full service, across the country, will be restored as soon as possible. We thank you again for your patience.

We have taken every step to resolve the situation, and continue to work around the clock both internally and with our external partners.

We appreciate your business and your patience.

I tried my shopping cart and it seems to calculate USPS shipping without a glitch. I was not aware that there should be any problem with USPS APIs until I got their email.

Does anyone know anything about that?

If I didn't have to waste my time on stupid things, such as doing my laundry, I would be a rich man.
If I were a rich man, I wouldn't have to waste my time on stupid things, such as doing my laundry.

#2 12-10-2008 14:49:28

Dave

Re: Holiday season USPS glitch

It's been posted in several threads here in our fora and in MANY MANY other places on the web (most notably in the eBay discussion groups).  It's hit and miss on getting a response from them right now.

Board footer