Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 11-26-2008 12:29:18

dukes
Website

Creating a login system with a separate database of products viewable

Hi
I would like customers to create a normal customer account which would allow them to once registered login and see a completely different set of products to those if they dont login.
Is this possible with 5.1 and how would i go about it?

Any advice that can be given will be much appreciated.

regards
Dukes

regards
dukes

#2 11-26-2008 13:39:48

rachaelseven
Website

Re: Creating a login system with a separate database of products viewable

I'm not aware of any way to do that with version 5.1 in it's standard configuration.  I think you might be able to do that with 6.0 though - I'm sure I remember reading something about that in the other forum.  Try searching the 6.0 forum and if, as I suspect, you find what you need there, consider upgrading.  If you don't find that 6.0 can do what you need or you really need to do this in 5.1, talk to Stephen at cartmod.com.  I think he might have already prepared a wholesale account mod and if not, he could work with you on a bespoke mod.

Rachael Katz
- Custom Focusing Screens for DSLR Cameras

#3 11-26-2008 14:58:23

dukes
Website

Re: Creating a login system with a separate database of products viewable

Hi Rachel
Thanks for the reply. I don't particularly fancy upgrading that particular site as it has too many customisations to it and would be a major headache to try to upgrade it.
I'll email stephen to see if its possible via a bespoke mod.

regards
dukes

regards
dukes

Board footer