Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 11-16-2008 03:33:29

KimbofromKS

RE: Background image

I am using a different background image, other than the default white.  Therefore creating a side border on left and right side of whitespace.

The issue is I need to widen the left and right margins a bit to as they come right up to the edge of the top menu letter "t" at the end of the menu item "checkout" on the right side, and to theI edge of the "head_catprod" image of "items" on the left side.

I can accomplish this by changing CELLSPACING="0" to CELLSPACING="2" in the "Site HTML Layout" but it causes site_img1.gif and site_img3.gif to have a white space gap at the top and site_img9.gif and site_img4.gif to have a white space gap at the bottom.

I changed the 000000 to #000000, as stated in the forums for a similar problem in the "Site HTML Layout" but had no effect.

Is there a better way to add the 2 pix required, maybe in CSS.

Thanks.

#2 11-18-2008 22:14:08

Kimbo

Re: RE: Background image

Rachael:

Is there any way you can help me on this small problem?

#3 11-18-2008 22:17:28

Dave

I'm not Rachael but I'll try to answer your question smile

In your original post you had CELLSPACING="0" to CELLSPACING="2" so perhaps you want/need some cell padding.  I suspect that the first option in what you posted should have been CELLPADDING and if you set it to 2 you should gain the spacing you are looking for (ie: CELLPADDING="2" to CELLSPACING="2")/

#4 11-19-2008 20:17:26

Kimbo

Both ways accomplish what I am wanting left and right, however,  it still causes site_img1.gif and site_img3.gif to have a white space gap at the top and site_img9.gif and site_img4.gif to have a white space gap at the bottom.

Now, that said, I experimented with changing the width from 640 to 645 and that works with the exception it moves me away on the right, which is good, but nothing on the left.  So I experimented with using "Center" and that didn't work.

Board footer