Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 06-12-2008 10:50:28

makesachange
Website

Uploading to Amazon

Hi,

Do we have an export feed to Amazon?  Or has anyone done this at all?

Emma

The Organic and Fair Trade Baby Boutique

#2 06-17-2008 08:50:56

makesachange
Website

Re: Uploading to Amazon

anyone?

#3 06-18-2008 07:07:27

makesachange
Website

Would anyone be interested in having this as a feature?

One problem seems to be with the export of two lots of inventory (product and product options).

#4 06-18-2008 07:11:34

Dave

What does Amazon expect for their feed (it's one of the feeds I haven't looked into yet)?  I'd suggest submitting an  with the details on what Amazon expects.

#5 06-18-2008 07:24:29

makesachange
Website

Thanks for the reply Dave.

I *think* I can sort this out myself (well, clearly not ACTUALLY myself, more in-house!!).  But before we waded into it I figured we should see if anyone had already invented that wheel.  Looks like not so we will crack on and hope we can sort it, and would be happy to share thereafter.

I don't myself have the list of what they need but if you wanted to get hold of it Amazon are pretty forthcoming (or if you give me your email address I can forward the details we have here somewhere).  Interestingly there's some complexity depending on the product type.  For instance, in our stuff, they limit who can upload to the babu section.  But anyone can upload to books, of course.  This is just if you're wanting to look into it yourself.  If we need help I'll get onto the support request whatsit.

Cheers,
Emma

#6 07-29-2008 03:40:31

Panmanjon
Website

Hi Emma

Did you get anywhere with this because I would also be interested - I use dropshipper product csv fils  and have sites with more than 8000 products

Thanks

Paul

#7 07-30-2008 08:24:12

makesachange
Website

Hi Paul,

No, no replies at all.

We may end up having it developed.  Would you be interested in sharing the cost?

Emma

#8 08-07-2008 05:39:13

Panmanjon
Website

Hi Emma

Not at the moment for a couple of reasons - I would like to see if I can do it myself (I found froogle submissions quite easy to figure out - bit of a pain needing to supply links irect to the product but apart from that I use the gbu0_prod file for most of the fields) I am developing a visual basic application to convert dropshipper csv download files to ccp format for products and am including froogle feeds (actually its google base now) as a function and I think I can include an Amazon feed as well. When I first looked at amazon feeds I got the feeling that payment to Amazon was required (its free with google base) so I sort of put it as a 'do later' project

One of my sites has more than 12,000 products (all from dropshipper csv files) so I do need some form of application for conversion, feed and ability to select 'featured' products all updated on a daily basis - I am nearly there, without the application I have excel utilities and it takes about an hour to convert and submit the product table each day

Paul

Board footer