Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 04-04-2008 22:05:00

rtringo

Page requested is not accessible using credentials

Hello to all......HELP

Not sure how I did this, but when I am in various sections of CCP6 admin, I get bumped out of making changes and find myself at the admin login screen with the message:

The page requested is not accessible using the credentials supplied. Please login to access the requested page.
Please enter your email address and password below to login. If you were directed to this login form due to an access restriction, you will be redirected back to the original page you requested after you successfully login.
All required fields are marked with a star (*). Click the 'Submit' button at the bottom of this form to proceed.

This has just started doing this. Did not occur in past till now.
Any ideas what I would have done. I log in as a Super User.

I have a second license and website and it does not do this.

Thanks in advance.

Roger

#2 04-05-2008 07:01:28

Dave

Re: Page requested is not accessible using credentials

When that happens are you testing with another browser or tab where you have have been looking at or working with the store front?  How much time has elapsed between doing something and getting that message?

#3 04-11-2008 07:39:46

rtringo

Hi Dave,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to your questions....

1. I am using the same browers (IE) and I do not use tabs.

2. There is no elapsed time. I do not believe I am timing out. This occurs primarily when I am making changes in.

Location: Home > ClickCartPro > Displays: Skins, Menus, XHTML Includes and Messages

Location: Home > ClickCartPro > Web Pages: Web Page Management

I can make a change in oneof these areas and then go back in or go to the other section to make changes and it takes me to "Page requested not...." when I try to save the next change.

Hope this makes sense.

#4 06-18-2009 07:41:49

magwa

I'm getting much the same problem when trying to add items to related catagories or related products - was there ever a solution to this old problem?

Board footer