Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 02-14-2008 09:28:29

makesachange
Website

Logging out of an account (on front end)

I'm having some problems using CCP6 when I'm taking offline orders as it keeps my computer logged in as the previous customer.  If I log out it still takes me to the previous customer's details and Ineed to change the billing address - but it won't let me change the email address!

Then, today, it asked me whether I wanted to be a "guest" which I used and that worked well.  No idea where that came from as it's not showing again and when I wanted to do an order just now it reverted back to the details of the customer before the "guest" order.

Any ideas??

Thanks!

Emma

The Organic and Fair Trade Baby Boutique

#2 02-15-2008 04:08:18

GreenbarnWeb
Banned
Website

Re: Logging out of an account (on front end)

Hi

The best way of doing that is to use separate browsers for your login (eg IE) and then use another browsers for taking guest orders (eg FireFox)

#3 02-17-2008 06:51:40

makesachange
Website

OK Thanks Howard, I will do this.

Out of interest, how does it store "who you are"?  I deleted cookies and it didn't help.

Emma

The Organic and Fair Trade Baby Boutique

#4 09-12-2008 08:46:27

tvgmedia

This is a real problem for our client - Is there anyway to press a button that removes the sessions/cookies rather than using a different browser or clearing cookies etc.

Thanks

Board footer