Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

• Index
  •  » ClickCartPro 6
  •  » Bottom of all CCP6 pages and in skin.php BOTS WILL LEAVE YOUR PAGES

#26 12-22-2007 22:27:44

wvuatl
Website

Re: Bottom of all CCP6 pages and in skin.php BOTS WILL LEAVE YOUR PAGES

I don't want to remove the de-bugging code because honestly I'd forget to put it back.

Any tips as to where I can just add the no-follow to the existing URL?

#27 12-22-2007 22:49:34

Perkster
Website

ya slydog mentioned it in this thread.

Go here:

Location: Home > Kryptronic Hybrid X Core > Displays: Skins, Menus, XHTML Includes and Messages > Manage XHTML Includes

Edit this include ==>Global Closure Div

The url is in that include file to add the nofollow tag

Mike Perks
Linux CD Shop - /shop for Linux distributions

ReviewLinux.Com - Linux OS News & Review Site

#28 05-21-2008 16:42:45

binibi
Website

i've been reading this topic quite closely and I just wanted to convey my thanks to Perkster for being a caring member of this community who's been honest about the SEO situation with this software. I'm at the stage of having released my shop last week and so spending many hours, sometimes late in the morning to get my site optimized, namely, for google page 1 ranking.

Spending my time getting incoming links, checking the code carefully for title tags and meta tags to insure my site is geared for a better search from the spider but to find that some code stops the spider continuing and thus ignoring your site really disheartens me.

I wonder what other code may cause this sort of poor ranking within this software?

I know have removed the code from my skin.php but what is regarding debugging? is this something to do with the software installed locally?

Right now I'm have issues with multiple title tags appearing in my index page (6 to be exact) can anyone give some insight into this and why this is occurring?

thanks again for the great communication here

"I eat cos I'm fat & I'm fat cos I eat... Its a vicious circle..."

#29 05-21-2008 18:42:34

dh783
Website

If you remove the debugging code you will not be able to print the debugging code when activated to the screen and possible not at all, I don't know if that has any ties to getting it to be sent to a file or not.

John

#30 05-21-2008 19:40:20

wyattea

I didn't remove the debug code, I just removed the reference to kryptronic and the backlink to it - which has nothing to do with debug or it's function.  It's just nick's way of 'branding' his product and getting free backlinks to website (nothing wrong with that).

#31 05-22-2008 05:00:58

binibi
Website

I'm still confused with the debugging process. Is this something that could effect the way my shoppers are you purchasing online. or is this more for the admin processes.

"I eat cos I'm fat & I'm fat cos I eat... Its a vicious circle..."

#32 05-22-2008 05:04:27

Dave

Debug is used if you are having problems and it doesn't affect operation of the site at all.  If debug information is being sent to a file there is no visible difference.  If debug information is being sent to the screen the debug data is shown "below" the actual pages making the pages very long.  Debug isn't usually used on a live site except in rare circumstances.

• Index
  •  » ClickCartPro 6
  •  » Bottom of all CCP6 pages and in skin.php BOTS WILL LEAVE YOUR PAGES

Board footer