Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 06-01-2007 18:04:41

roxie
Website

PayPal Issues

I'm testing my setup for PayPal payments (standard) and have a problem. I make the Payment using a credit card, not logging into Paypal but when I click the return to merchant link I get the following error-

"The following error occurred while attempting to process your transaction:
A complete common gateway interface request was not received by the online processor. The request was missing all required parameters."

CCP recognized the transaction is complete, sends confirmation w/download link.
How do I fix this? I have no idea what is missing.
Thank you,
RoxAnne

#2 06-01-2007 18:55:14

redmanstudios

Re: PayPal Issues

paypal was not working for a good part of the day today. try again

#3 06-01-2007 21:35:20

roxie
Website

Thank you for the response. I did retry it and I'm still getting the same error. When Paypal was down I was getting a 406 error.
I had someone else try a purchase using their Paypal account, logging in, it worked as expected. This problem seems to occur only if someone pays via Credit Card without a Paypal account.
Everything else seems to be working though.
Any other ideas?

RoxAnne

Last edited by roxie (06-01-2007 21:36:04)

#4 06-03-2007 16:26:15

BlackBunnyAL
Website

I was having the same problem, but it seems to be working, though I did have one person have the problem again today.

#5 06-04-2007 12:21:05

DasAutoSport

I had my first error with this today too.  A new trend?

#6 06-04-2007 13:54:50

webmaster
Administrator
Website

PayPal just released a set of updates which caused outages and other issues.  I believe the system is working again.

Nick Hendler

#7 03-26-2008 11:47:37

ejgroves
Website

I am trying to set up Paypal Standard Gateway and cannot find any information to help in the forum of CCP user amual.  Plenty of info on setting up Paypal Pro etc., but nothing of use for Paypal standard. 

When I click to pay in shopping cart it takes me to the Paypal site but I get a message 'click here to retry' or 'click here to return to homepage' - this link takes me to Paypal homepage. 

PLZ ANYONE - What am I doing woring???

Eddie
wwwviperstripes.co.uk/khxc/index.php

#8 03-26-2008 12:02:53

Dave

Did you change anything on the PayPal Standard page in admin under Home > ClickCartPro (GBU) > Commerce: Orders and Checkout > Manage Processing Gateways other than entering your PayPal address in the "Gateway User/Store ID" field?

#9 03-26-2008 13:40:00

ejgroves
Website

Hi Dave,

Yes I did, but only after it failing having left it unchanged.

Would be grateful if you could get back to me asap - its really getting to me know.

Regards,

Eddie

P.s The SEO doesn't work - I've tried every example on the forum and I cannot get it to work - as soon as it's enabled only the online store page displays - all the links fail.  That said, I am hosted with Fasthosts - I have been on the telephone for over an hour throughout today and they are as about as helpful as a chocolate teapot!

Last edited by ejgroves (03-26-2008 13:55:45)

#10 03-26-2008 13:51:10

Dave

I'd make sure that the contents of the "Form Display Code" field for the gateway match exactly what you may obtain through the demo store and that all of the other values on the page other than the "Gateway User/Store ID" field also match exactly.  If anything else is changed you may well end up with the failure you're seeing.

Regarding SEO, do you have .htaccess in the root of your site or in the khxc directory?  Have you verified with Fasthosts that they have mod_rewrite enabled in Apache?

#11 03-26-2008 14:29:51

ejgroves
Website

Hi Dave,

The Paypal issue is resloved - I contacted Paypal and there was a temporary issue at there end.  See - it's not always me - there's light at the ned of the tunnel after all....ah

Dave wrote:

Regarding SEO, do you have .htaccess in the root of your site or in the khxc directory?  Have you verified with Fasthosts that they have mod_rewrite enabled in Apache?

I have just come off the phone with Fasthosts again.... they advise me that mod_rewrite is enabled in Apache ( I am hosted on a Linux based platform).  Technical support also emailed this link http://www.fasthosts.co.uk/knowledge-ba … cle_id=972  I am hoping this makes sense to you as it may as well be in french for what little I can understand....um

I am hoping that this can be resovled as there is many many people in the same boat as me judging by the messages in the forum.

Thank you for all your help.

Eddie

Last edited by ejgroves (03-26-2008 14:30:53)

#12 03-26-2008 15:37:38

Dave

There's no useful information on that page at all.  AFAIK based on other posts what is in the Wiki should work on Fasthosts.  Obviously I don't have an account with them to find out for myself.  There is nothing "strange" or "odd" about the rules being used.  They're actually quite simple and straightforward.

Board footer