Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 03-27-2007 12:22:20

tinamoore

Help! Re: Large Product Image on first page

tinamoore

hi
Can anyone help me, on my site I have plenty of products with the option to buy on the first page
If you click on the product you get a full description and the option to click on the image for a bigger picture. (2nd page)
I want to be able to offer my clients to view the larger pic on the first page.  Is this possible with a script?
Here is my site http://www.tinamoore.co.uk if I have not made this clear
I appreciate some help
thanks
Tina

#2 03-29-2007 06:21:50

Dave

Re: Help! Re: Large Product Image on first page

tinamoore wrote:

Can anyone help me, on my site I have plenty of products with the option to buy on the first page
If you click on the product you get a full description and the option to click on the image for a bigger picture. (2nd page)
I want to be able to offer my clients to view the larger pic on the first page.  Is this possible with a script?

You shouldn't need a script to do that.  You'll want to modify the category view include that you're using and include the appropriate bits from the product detail view you are using (which appears to be the "Default Format").  The parts about the extra large image in the product view are what you need to integrate with the category view.  The parts related to the large image are fairly easily found by looking at the comments in the code.

#3 04-16-2007 11:07:21

tinamoore

hi dave
Thanks for your reply, I have been away and have only just had the opportunity to look at your reply to my posting.

I'm sorry to sound a bit vague but I do not quite understand your reply.

What elements do I need to bring forward to go into the category product page from the product details page?

Many thanks for your help

regards
Tina

#4 05-20-2008 08:47:00

celdirect

Hi,

any managed to do this?

I am looking to make this change but not sure what Nick means either

UPDATE:

All most done it - but the pop is not showing individual images just the same image for all products on that part and then on a different page it shows another image for all the x large popups

The source shows individual file names

I don't get it??

Last edited by celdirect (05-20-2008 12:52:02)

#5 05-20-2008 12:56:15

celdirect

Just updated

Board footer