Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 02-09-2007 13:19:57

lewaff
Website

Batch order proccesing is a must. and well missed in CCP6

Now that I have CCp6 up and running and the orders are comming in I am now missing the ATS mod I had done to CCP5.1

This allows me to see
1) all the new orders awaiting postage.
2) have access to click a check box to email customer items sent.
3) Select the type of postage from a click down box,
4) put a tracking number in a box which is saved and added to the email sent to customer,
5) view the customers name, and order number
6) View/print invoice button
and the can be Done as bulk then one easy reach submit button (you dont have to scoll down a page or two to get to it)

This saves lots of time when you have 3 orders or more to do at once.

lewis

Thanks In advance
Lewis Afford 

wwwqualitechnic.co.uk   (CCP6 UK/EU Version)

#2 02-09-2007 13:58:32

GreenbarnWeb
Banned
Website

Re: Batch order proccesing is a must. and well missed in CCP6

Hi Lewis,

I know that Nick has this on his long list of things to do and I have already had a number requests for this from UK customers. If you I can get enough interest in doing this just for the UK market I will.

So any one interested in this for the UK please email me.

#3 02-12-2007 14:06:10

lewaff
Website

I know you are very busy, but could i pay for these mod's and if so, how much ?

I find (ccp6 GBU) it a bit of a let down from my (ccp5.1), which had loads of mods added and it must be the same for anyone else whos had a lot of mods done to there CCP5.1,

Mods Not catered for in CCP6 GBU like :-

ATS EasyAdmin
this put all your products under aphabeticle list across your page top so it was easy to see your cat. or prod. under a letter breaking your long list of products into a easy access across the top of your page.

Your Froggle / google base Mod
I use that ever month >>>Now Missing ccp6 GBU<<<
I have had to export my products, under raw data remove the unwanted ones, and add the url's to the images, and add the url to the front of the item,and .html to the back of the item,
350 products !!! it took hours but now submited to google base for a month.

Batch Process Orders
1 ) Click here to download data for shipping labels.
cannot print bulk lables now!!

Batch Process Orders
1) all the new orders awaiting postage.
2) have access to click a check box to email customer items sent.
3) Select the type of postage from a click down box,
4) put a tracking number in a box which is saved and added to the email sent to customer,
5) view the customers name, and order number
6) View/print invoice button

overhall it has double the time to process bulk orders

Although CCP6 is better I hope we can improve on this Down side
lewis
wwwqualitechnic.co.uk

Thanks In advance
Lewis Afford 

#4 02-17-2007 19:13:31

lewaff
Website

any ideas on batch order processing
does any body out there make lots of daily order and miss this in ccp6

Thanks In advance
Lewis Afford 

#5 02-17-2007 19:40:07

steveblueradio
Website

yip sure do.... smile would be great to see a batch order module for CCP6

I'm Gene Hunt, Your DCI, And it's 1973, Nearly Dinner Time, I'm havin hoops........

Cheers,
Steve
-------------------

#6 02-18-2007 09:37:02

thegamesplayer
Website

Yes to Batch Order Processing, Easy Admin and the Froogle export (all from ATS). They saved so much time. and will be greatly missed.

cheers

Bill

Board and Card Games For Everyone

#7 02-18-2007 21:30:28

keyssoap
Website

I also use the ATS batch and cannot switch to CCP6 until I can process batches.  Anywhere north of 20 orders a day, it is impossible to operate in a hand keying environment.  ..Impossible!  North of 50 orders a day, the ATS batch stops working because of the lack of shipping label interface.  Even with the Mod that Rachael created to USPS, anything north of 30 ships a day is painful.  Try 200+

If only software developers had to ship something physical like a 12 lb box to over 50 customers a day. wink

Unfortunately for all the time I have invested in CCP6/CCP51, I am being forced to switch to another cart, or maybe two, because my fulfillment company uses Stone Edge order manager.  http://www.stoneedge.com/  They can accept CSV files, but CCP6 does not have any easy export of orders that need to be shipped.  The ATS Batch unwittingly works for us because they created a shipping label export feature that works great for Stone Edge.  The problem I have with CCP51 and the ATS Batch is that it is now too slow.  I am seeing if I can speed up some of the processes, but I am a bit hamstrung because   What it looks like now is that I will switch to another cart that links to Stone Edge so that I can export to their order processing..which is incidentally marvelous.  My distributors are also screaming for EDI, so I need to add Stone Edge to deal with that.  Many carts interface with Stone Edge.  Unfortunately, none actually have the features of CCP6 for Wholesale etc.  CCP6 is not supported by Stone Edge!

CCP6 is mostly marvelous, but severely lacks in the order processing pick, pack and ship.  It is almost like it was developed for developers and not merchants.  Sad! 

Since my first involvement with PC technology in the 70's...yes 70's, it has been an interesting ride with technologies that almost work and almost interact.

Bob   sad

Chemical-Free Skin Health
Clean Green Skincare & Petcare

#8 02-19-2007 00:06:43

Litemaster
Website

Hi,

I have just looked at the Stoneedge order manager site and their order manager program is awesome.

CCP6 needs a similar interface built in or the ability to seamlessly integrate with this or similar software. It is an excellent example of an end user friendly interface.

Mike Simpson
wwwdjshopper.net

#9 02-21-2007 12:19:05

GreenbarnWeb
Banned
Website

Hi

All this functionality is coming for CCP6.

#10 02-23-2007 15:27:07

Coaster_geek

For CCP 5.1 we have written a fully functional access database whcih use ODBC links to the mysql database, you only need to be be able to read the tracking and trackitem tables to generate batch invoices and do batch updates via forms. This can easily be recreated in CCP 6.

#11 03-01-2007 10:51:12

eaglewebs
Website

Howard

Can you give us an estimate release date for the Froogle module on CCP 6?

Many thanks

Andrew

#12 03-22-2007 13:08:42

qmstores
Website

*bump*

I'm really missing Froogle as well - we used to get a good batch of sales from Froogle click-thru traffic

#13 03-22-2007 13:28:08

GreenbarnWeb
Banned
Website

Hi

I’m not able to start work on any modules until the next update is released, we are currently waiting for the US update.

#14 03-22-2007 13:42:14

qmstores
Website

*sigh* Not to labour this point, but this update has been due from Nick for a while now.

For myself, I'm ok with my site as it is so I'm not that affected by this. But...there are people who are, and there's not a great deal of visibility why it's slipping. Nick said originally that it would be coming in March...that window of opportunity is closing fast.

#15 03-22-2007 15:33:40

Dave

If y'all have been watching and appending to these fora for a while you should know that when Nick goes quiet he's usually buried in coding.  Given his silence here for more than a week now I'd guess that he's putting the finishing touches on the update.

Or I'm completely wrong smile

#16 03-23-2007 07:01:35

Silk
Website

Fingers crossed you're not.

Our site went live on Wednesday evening. I was totally Gob Smacked when I had an email confirmation 15 mins later telling me we had sold 5 items. Great start! big_smile

Since then we have sold another 11 items. And this is the problem. We have been selling exclusively through eBay up until now and it's not hard for us to have 60 orders for 160 items or more to process on a Monday morning. As CCP6 is at the moment that would be a nightmare.

How do you currently process orders off your CCP6 sites? What about address labels and confirmation emails?

#17 03-23-2007 08:12:22

davek
Website

Howard, put us down for all these mods too smile

#18 08-27-2008 01:43:31

polarize

Litemaster wrote:

Hi,

I have just looked at the Stoneedge order manager site and their order manager program is awesome.

CCP6 needs a similar interface built in or the ability to seamlessly integrate with this or similar software. It is an excellent example of an end user friendly interface.

Mike Simpson
wwwdjshopper.net

We have been using StoneEdge Order Manager for 3 years now and it does very well.  I have a developer's kit if this could be helpful in creating an integration of data for orders.  Could this be a module that could be created for CCP6?

Regards!
polarize

Using Kryptronic K9! smile
Previous Versions:
ClickCartPro 8
ClickCartPro 7
ClickCartPro 6
ClickCartPro 5.1

#19 02-10-2009 15:28:57

polarize

**bump**

Is there interest in a developer's kit for StoneEdge Order Manager for XML integration of orders and products?  Please note that StoneEdge is the fastest growing order management system on the market today and after seeing live demonstrations of how several shopping carts can interact with it is nothing short of AMAZING!!! 

Unless there can be more automation available we as merchants will lose competitive edge due to non-productivity from errors made hand keying orders and constant paperwork shuffle.

If XML isn't an option right now please consider a batch order data conversion utility that will allow CCP6 to export the data into .csv format that StoneEdge can already have capability to map fields for auto order import.

Is this something that we will see in the very near future?  Comments?

Thanks

Previous Versions:
ClickCartPro 8
ClickCartPro 7
ClickCartPro 6
ClickCartPro 5.1

#20 02-10-2009 15:48:02

wyattea

v7 of CCP will have an order management xmod...charged separately I believe (as an xmod).

#21 02-10-2009 16:07:41

polarize

Do you know if that feature will have flexible order export capabilities for automation?

Previous Versions:
ClickCartPro 8
ClickCartPro 7
ClickCartPro 6
ClickCartPro 5.1

#22 02-10-2009 16:26:27

Dave

Advanced and Batch Order Management will not include any type of exporting.  Please submit a request for a  if you are interested in an interface to StoneEdge.  Just glanced at their pricing though and all I can say is WOW.

#23 02-10-2009 16:41:01

polarize

Wow as in good or WOW as in OMG there went my kid's college fund?  From a price perspective they are much lower than the $6500 we paid to try out Mail Order Manager MOM that wasn't flexible and didn't integrate well.

Previous Versions:
ClickCartPro 8
ClickCartPro 7
ClickCartPro 6
ClickCartPro 5.1

#24 02-10-2009 17:03:05

Dave

WOW as in expensive as heck (to put it kindly).

#25 02-10-2009 17:31:32

polarize

It seems a bit pricey but we get telephone tech and remote support with that as well as full automation and upgrades.  This has cut our order to shipping production time down to 1/10 of what it used to be. 

I guess it makes a difference if your business is warehouse dependent for today's customer shipping time demands that a price tag like that doesn't seem so bad compared to the labor cost we would otherwise have that still included the human factor of numerous mistakes.

The important thing for any productive business is to have full integration from cart+order management+shipping department+order tracking+customer satisfaction.  We hope that CCP can fill that last last missing element we need for full integration with flexible data exchange both ways.  It appears that XML is today's standard for doing that.

Previous Versions:
ClickCartPro 8
ClickCartPro 7
ClickCartPro 6
ClickCartPro 5.1

Board footer