Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 11-23-2006 00:29:16

mbradley12

Muse Interactive Notice

Just wanted to prevent what has happened to our company from happening to anyone else considering purchasing CCP modules from third-party vendors.  There is a company called muse (owner/programmer - Matt) that is selling both custom programming and canned mods for CCP.

We first contacted Matt to have a custom recurring order mod designed.  Matt told us that it was a simple matter and would cost $500.00.  To make a long story short, 16 months and $1,500.00+ later, we still do not have a functioning recurring order mod and no hopes of getting one.  Matt does not respond to any of our attempts to communicate.  Additionally, we had purchased (early on in the scam) some of his "prewritten, pretested" mods being offered on his website.  Not only did these not perform as advertised, they created conflicts with other cart functions.

Note:  Not all CCP vendors conduct business as described above.  ATS has installed some excellent mods for us and they do exactly as intended and were installed for the advertised price.

Happy holidays!

Last edited by mbradley12 (11-23-2006 00:37:24)

#2 11-23-2006 12:23:46

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Muse Interactive Notice

Hello.  Muse Interactive's certification has been revoked as of 11/23/2006.  Muse has lost certification based on numerous customer complaints within the past two weeks concerning malfunctioning modifications to CCP and failure to respond in a proper manner (or at all) to resolve issues with modifications made to customer sites.

It is recommended that any CCP users who have Muse Interactive mods installed that are not functioning properly consider upgrading to CCP6 when it is released.  Release is pending for CCP6 currently.  CCP6 contains a number of enhancements that duplicate the functionality of most of Muse Interactive's mods:

Wholesale Accounts
Enhanced Wholesale Store
Enhanced Customer Area
Wish List & Gift Registry
Fancy Cart
Multiple Select Product Display
Product / Category Sorting
Single Page Checkout
Product Showcase
Product Ratings & Review
Currency Converter
SEO - Search Engine Optimization
Cookieless Sessions
Simple Search

Most other mods available from Muse Interactive are custom or are planned for future updates to CCP6.

Nick Hendler

#3 11-23-2006 17:59:03

steveblueradio
Website

Another one bites the dust sad

I'm Gene Hunt, Your DCI, And it's 1973, Nearly Dinner Time, I'm havin hoops........

Cheers,
Steve
-------------------

#4 04-23-2008 15:59:26

paisleymrs

HI
>>>The following could be why my client's cart and site is soooooo messed UP!

{ Muse Interactive's certification has been revoked as of 11/23/2006.  Muse has lost certification based on numerous customer complaints within the past two weeks concerning malfunctioning modifications to CCP and failure to respond in a proper manner (or at all) to resolve issues with modifications made to customer sites.}

A few years ago this guy said he could do the impossible and make my design exactly what I wanted... fast forward to today. It is stil a HACKED UP MESS, that works because of a few tries by qualified CCP people, who thought I was NUTS!

AND that is why I probably spent the past 2 DAYS trying to change the *&(*&(*& background image of the CCP generated pages to no avail... I have been reading every page in the forums and none of them apply to what I have in my folders, files, admin pages etc???

Such as, the background image and menus on the cart, check out pages and sign in page. I give :{
If I need to upgrade to CCP 6 I will IF its easier?  Thanks in advance to all who have posted and are EXTREMELY helpful in other ways I have used.

o2-b.com/affiliate.html

Board footer