Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#26 09-19-2006 23:33:48

ellehazen

Re: Linkpoint

FINALLY, after one helluva stressful and long day... my linkpoint is working.  Thanks for all your help.

#27 09-20-2006 08:57:58

Big Dave

You are very welcome :-)

#28 04-23-2008 16:55:48

cherrygod

rachaelseven wrote:

Your linkpoint certificate goes in the file /ccp51/data/keys/linkpoint.txt

CCP has all the necessary PERL routines for Linkpoint built in.  All you have to do is go into the admin area, under Orders & Payment -> Manage Payment Methods and click the update link for 'Linkpoint/YourPay API - Secure Server'.  Change the 'Active Status' to 'Active' and put your store number in the form content section, in the part that looks like:

Code:

<!-- ### -->
<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="storename" VALUE="XXXXXXX">
<!-- ### -->

That should be all you need to do to set up Linkpoint.  There is one other thing to consider - in the original release of CCP, the CVV value is not sent to Linkpoint due to an oversight in the code.  You can reference  for the fix.

Rachael

are these directions for an older version because I dont' have ccp51/data/ etc.. I have media/ccp0/ but no data file in that folder

also.. I don't have orders & payment.. I have Commerce: Orders and Checkout > Manage Processing Gateways but nothing like above comes up..

I put my .pem that linkpoint had me download in the ccp0 folder and I have the store name in the store name field of the linkpoint api gateway settings.. but it's not working.. any suggestions?

#29 04-23-2008 17:01:12

Dave

Cherrygod, this thread is in a forum for the 5.1 version of CCP.  You're using CCP version 6 so you need to put your post over there.  I can't move an individual post so you'll want to post again in the correct forum.

#30 04-23-2008 17:02:36

Dave

To answer you question though the certificate information for LinkPoint is entered in admin under Home > GoogleCO Test > Settings: Application Settings Menu > Linkpoint API Settings in CCP6.

Board footer