Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 04-18-2006 17:48:23

myqee
Website

Order Tracking Status Not Displaying Correctly

I've noticed that when a customer views their order status using the tracking area of CCP the 'Order Status' at the top of the resulting order tracking page differs from the 'status' for order item(s) at the bottom of the tracking page under the area 'Shipping Information'.

This strikes me as odd as they should both display the same should they not?

For instance, an order which is set to 'completed' will display 'completed' at the top of the order tracking page under the heading 'Order Status' however at the bottom of the tracking page where the items in the order are listed, an item will have a 'Shipping Information' section with the shipping address for the item, the 'VIA:' bit displaying the shipping method name and the 'Status' bit that is supposed to display the shipping status for the item in the order. However, it always displays 'Pending Shipment' regardless of the actual order status. In this case the order has been set to complete so this item-specific status should also display as 'Complete' but it does not.

I've tried to track down where this needs to be fixed and it seems to be in the subroutine ste_order_trackitem_disp of the library file ste_order.pl

I've had a brief look but Pearl is waaay beyond me so if anyone knows how to fix this it would be a great help. I've already had a few customers in the past ask why their order is still 'Pending Shipment' when it is actually set to 'Complete' and they have looked and the status area at the bottom of the tracking page rather than the 'order status' at the top.

Thanks in advance for any help.  smile 

myqee

<-- My CCP Shop!

#2 04-18-2006 17:57:28

celdirect

Re: Order Tracking Status Not Displaying Correctly

Hi,

have you changed the order status of each item in the order page from 'pending shipment to 'shipped'

you have to do this for each item in the order as well as the main one on the 1st page of the order in admin to 'completed.

this should help.

#3 04-19-2006 03:52:09

myqee
Website

Hi Celdirect,

Thanks for the reply... you are completely right, that's exactly all I needed to do! lol ...I can't believe I've been using my CCP shop for over a year now and never saw that. Apologies to blonde people but I had a major blonde moment there!!  wink

Cheers again Celdirect.

myqee

<-- My CCP Shop!

#4 04-19-2006 09:34:17

celdirect

Hi,

I had the same problem when i first used CCP - I now have ATS Batch processing - which makes life easier. it lists all pending orders and then you just click complete and it changes the order and the items to shipped and sends an email to the customer.

take a look at it here

cheers
Charlie

#5 05-15-2006 08:58:53

nickf

Wored a treat thanks. I couldn't change the Trackitem table back to CSV though as it errored when I tried. I assume there is a duplicate in there that works on CSV but not SQL.

Will this slow things down much leaving it in CSV?

Thanks

Nick

Board footer