Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 01-03-2006 13:47:39

intlwholesale
Website

Mysql Error

Can anyone help...

I am having a problem switching back to csv from mysql in the manage database section.  I keep getting an internal server error.  It only happens when changing the products database.  All the others change without problem.  Can anyone help???

Our MySQL is setup via cpanel and we are using Hostitcheap.com as the provider.
Currently running CCP 5.1 Tiki.

Thanks,

Chris

#2 01-03-2006 15:29:39

intlwholesale
Website

Re: Mysql Error

OK, I figured it out.  I forgot that if you add HTML code to the descriptions in MySQL mode, transfering it back to CSV mode will give you an error.  I found the product that had HTML embedded in the description, deleted it and then changed it back without a problem.

Hope this information will be helpful to others.

Chris

#3 01-06-2006 14:33:58

Blitzen

Something else must be amuck. We use html in descriptions and have not had a problem.

Glad you got it resolved.

You may want to try phpMyAdmin instead of going back'n'forth using CCP to go from mySQL to CSV. We used to have problems with CCP doing the conversions. phpMyAdmin smooths it out for you. It's freeware.

HTH

#4 05-24-2006 13:22:49

juiceland

Hi

We are getting the same problem as Blitzen here and are unable to convert the file to csv. All the other files are okay and able to be changed back and forth.

Can anyone help?

CCP 5.1 Tiki

Thanks

John

- Professional Juicers, Blenders, Sprouters, Dehydrators, Water Coolers wheatgrass and other health related products available to buy online.

#5 05-24-2006 13:36:22

Blitzen

Download and use phpMyAdmin. It's free and works great! You can export tables as CSV. I routinely use it. If you export, export as "Excel CSV" format. Then, we import with phpMyAdmin, too.

#6 05-24-2006 13:43:52

juiceland

I've just downloaded it, it looks like a very complicated set-up though. I'll see if I can get my  head around it.

Thanks

John

- Professional Juicers, Blenders, Sprouters, Dehydrators, Water Coolers wheatgrass and other health related products available to buy online.

Board footer