Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 09-21-2005 08:02:15

myqee
Website

Some Adsense Stuff ..& A New Free Tool :o)

Hi all,

I don't know if many of you are aware of Google Adsense and the second income stream it can bring fomr your websites. Since I placed Google Adsense on my CCP site I have been earning a nice $200 - $400 secondary income from my sites traffic. If your visitors choose not to buy from you why not send them to others shops with a profit in the process?  wink

I've just recently come across a couple of Adsense related things I think everyone should know about...

Firstly Joel Comm (an Adsense Guru) has made his own FREE AdSense tool for charting and watching your AdSense stats over time. It's called AdSense Buddy. Whats great about this one is it has 'notes' functionality so when you make a change, for testing purposes, to the way you are using AdSense on a particular site you can make a time-sensitive note against your stats and then over time see how your AdSense stats are effected in direct relation to the time the note appears. This is not exactly new stuff but for a free tool it is awesome. You can get it from inside his AdSense chat forum which is free to join. Check it out here if your interested:

(You may need to login/join to see this page)

...and secondly I just saw this:

This was literally just released last night (got an email from the creators list just now). At first I thought oh dear here we go, more AdSense 'secrets' but I think this could be a real corker. I've known about this guy for ages and he has a very refreshing & honest tack towards his online business. I think this could be what we are all looking for with regards to injecting a boost in to AdSense & DG type sites. It's been getting good praise from others I know who have got it. If you are new to Adsense this is a must as it tells you exactly how to build set-it-and-forget-it type sites which can each earn $150+ per month each! The automated income potential is massive.

Enjoy!  :-) 

myqee

<-- My CCP Shop!

Board footer